Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Back from Third AIB Residency

Hello all. I am back home from my third residency at the Art Institute of Boston 's low residency MFA program. I am extremely happy to be working with professor Jan Avgikos as an advisor and painter Annabel Emson as a mentor.
I was so busy this time that I forgot to take pictures of the work I brought. There were some interesting visiting artists; Jean Lowe, J Morgan Puett, Tony Cokes, and Liz Deschennes. Liz was the visiting professor this time and lots of people were lucky to have her for critiques.

Jennifer and Julie on our walk back from the MFA 

Jarrod with his hair down

Ri-TA

Party animal Leigh Yardley 

Casey with bystanders

Bandana bikini by Molly Painter

Linda Fitzgibbons' ceramic installation

Very cool sculpture by Julie Lindell

Jennifer and Molly at opening of show in Cambridge

Julie showing her video of Texas tornado 

Jennifer, Janna, and James

goodbye Boston

Only 3836 miles  to home....

No comments:

Post a Comment