Tuesday, September 20, 2011

A finished painting-Back to using color

This work is finished. I used Ecoline (liquid watercolors), acrylic, and spray paint on Hahnemuhle rag paper. I really enjoy spraying, though think in my small, poorly ventilated studio I might have to cut down for health/ safety reasons. I found a brand of supposedly non-toxic spray paints  here ( you can't get Krylon, it has to be ordered from the UK).
I wear a mask most of the time, but can feel I'm breathing the stuff. I have been toying with using spray bottles, the kind you pump with your finger, and filling them with inks or some kind of paint that won't clog.


Boy, is she in a bad way, or what?  


Along with this completed painting are some images of things  on my commute from home to the studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment