Saturday, May 7, 2011

Painting on Paper, Two on Canvas

70x100cm acrylic and graphite on paper

210x90cm acrylic on canvas

110x210cm acrylic on canvas

This last painting is the largest to date. I felt the 90 cm height was limiting. I'll just have to see if I can take something this long (rolled up it will be 110cm) on the plane. I already asked Mail Boxes/UPS, and it'll cost minimum $400 one way, so I think it'll be a good idea to check out the airline extra luggage rates. Well, there's not that much paint , so I might even be able to fold it. I feel like this painting is a breakthrough for me. I'm not sure how successful it is, but I realized a few things while working on it. I really like limiting the color and Heather has me mixing my own. So, if I'm only allowed one color, it had better be good.



No comments:

Post a Comment